Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a Dusting

Just a Dusting 8x10 Acrylic
A snow shower was just coming to an end when I went out to get the paper this morning. I liked the way my wifes red car stood out against the subdued colors of the morning . I've been in a slump lately,which happens every so often. It used to frustrate me earlier on before I understood what was happening. I would go a few weeks without being able to put any ideas for paintings together,or just lose the motivation to finish paintings I had already started. And then one day everything starts clicking again, today was one of those days. I guess I was just recharging my batteries during these slow periods. I photographed her car from different angles and edited out everything else that didn't contribute to what I wanted to say.

No comments: