Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Morning at Valley Forge Park






When we arrived at the park we were greeted by the full moon. 

     When it started to get light out I started a sketch of the moon and the maple tree to the right. I used the light from inside the truck to see by.
 This is the sketch, I finished the rest of it at home. I wanted to capture the lighting conditions at the time when it just starts to get light out. I ran out of time because the light changes faster than I can paint.
 The sun started to peek over the horizon.
 The tree I was painting with a little sun on it.
 We got in the truck and and started looking for scenes to photograph, and came upon this guy, he was curious.
 He did a nice job of posing for us.
 Here was a photographer walking away with a big buck walking behind him
 A spot of  color along one of the trails.
 My brother Phil photographing some scenery.
Spent three hours at the park and captured some good images, not a bad way to start the morning.

No comments: