Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Blog

Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will be taking you painting with me. I will try to explain why I choose subjects to paint, which most of the time will be because of the mood each scene projects.

I have favorite areas I visit constantly, some because they are close to home (good for sunrises), others because I have spent a lot of time there fishing the lakes and streams and hiking thru the woods. These places end up meaning something to you , and this is what you try to get inside your paintings.

Oh yea, we are probably going to go fishing too. Wait till you see some of the trout streams we visit, crystal clear water, wild trout, deep forests. The quiet is unbelievable. Pennslvania has so many trout streams you couldnt fish them all in a lifetime.

No comments: