Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Passion for Flowers

One day we were doing yard work and I happened to turn around and saw my wife Maria bathed in this wonderful light, my eyes went from the blue flowers to her blue top back to the flowers. That convinced me to get my camera. I started photographing her from different angles trying to capture a pleasing composition.

I wanted to try to show her passion for the flowers and plants that she grows. I enjoy seeing the passion people have for things they are interested in whether its flyfishing, photography, or flowers.

4 comments:

Susan Roux said...

This is wonderful! I just posted about doing an artist photo shoot. It's a great way to capture a fleeting moment. It's good you had the insight to get your camera.

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Thanks Susan, I read your post the other day, glad you included a picture of your model, I always wondered what she looked like.

Darel said...

nice artwork here Pat. :)

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Thanks Darel, enjoyed seeing your bold paintings!